Pan-Adria Open Call
(regional partnership program)
Pan-Adria Network is a co-production format of partner stages expanding between the Adriatic, the Alps and the Pannonian basin, which aims to strengthen the cooperation between the organizations involved, as well as to offer favorable conditions for creating and presenting new work and to contribute to the recognition of contemporary dance in the region.
Pan-Adria invites artists in the field of contemporary dance to apply to the coproduction open call.
The selected production will be premiered at ZPC (Zagrebački Plesni Centar) in September 2021.
Pan-Adria is offering:
• Cofinancing the production of the performance in the gross amount of 7000€
• Support for the execution of the premiere, including technical support and agreed promotional activities
• Support and cofinancing of all of the guest performances on partner stages in the amount of 1000€ per guest performance for the duration of one year after the premiere
• Possibility of using rehearsal spaces in partner cities and residences with certain network partners
• Possibility of mentorship during the creative process
• Productions based in Slovenia, Croatia or Friuli Venezia Giulia
• Established artists or groups in the field of contemporary performative dance practices
• Full-evening performance for adult audiences
Selection process will be carried out by a jury of seven representatives of Pan-Adria Network. Candidates will be informed of the selection results by Friday, 23 April 2021 at the latest.
Katja Gabrijelčič, email@example.com
Pan-Adria aims to:
• Enable contemporary performing practices greater visibility and consolidate their position in the wider socio-cultural environment
• Strengthen dialogue and cooperation between the organizations and artists in the region
• Offer co-production conditions for the creation and presentation of an emerging full- evening performance on partner stages
Pan-Adria regional partners are:
• EN-KNAP Productions (Španski Borci Cultural Center) from Ljubljana, Slovene National Theatre from Nova Gorica,
• Moment from Maribor,
• Croatian Cultural Center from Rijeka,
• Zagreb Dance Center from Zagreb,
• Mediterranean Dance Center from San Vincenti
• ArtistiAssociati from Gorizia
Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia, Ministry of Public Administration of the Republic of Slovenia within the platform Neodvisni, City of Ljubljana - Department of Culture, City of Maribor - Department of Culture, City of Nova Gorica - Department of Culture, City of Zagreb-Office for Culture, Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Croatia, Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism of the Italian Republic, Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, City of Gorizia, Fondazione CaRiGo, Istrian Region.