Please mark the date of 11th January 2023 from 16h-17h for the on-line INFO DAY, where you can meet Pan-Adria partners / artists and where you will be able to learn more about the call.
Info Day Agenda:
– Introduction of Pan-Adria network and partners
– Introduction of Open Call 2023/2024
– Sharing experiences with Pan-Adria artists from last years
Click here to join the Info Day.
Pan-Adria open call (regional partnership program) 2023/2024
Pan-Adria invites artists in the field of contemporary dance to apply to the coproduction open call.
The selected production should be premiered in September 2023.
Pan-Adria Network is a co-production format of partner stages expanding between the Adriatic, the Alps and the Pannonian basin, which aims to strengthen the cooperation between the organizations involved, as well as to offer favourable conditions for creating and presenting new work and to contribute to the recognition of contemporary dance in the region.
Pan-Adria is offering:
– Cofinancing the production of the performance in the gross amount of 7000€
– Support for the execution of the premiere, including technical support and agreed promotional activities
– Support and cofinancing of all of the guest performances on partner stages in the amount of 1000€ per guest performance for the duration of one year after the premiere
– Possibility of using rehearsal spaces in partner cities and residences with certain network partners
– In addition to the one selected production, this year the partners will also offer the possibility of residencies and consultations to additionally selected productions.
– Quality of the production and references of the producer
– Productions based in Slovenia, Croatia or Friuli Venezia Giulia
– Established artists or groups in the field of contemporary performative dance practices
Applications with an attached link to visual material relevant to the submitted project (rehearsal footage, reference existing footage with explanations, pitch…)
– Full-evening performance for adult audiences
Send the completed application form in English to firstname.lastname@example.org until Sunday, 19 February 2023
Selection process will be carried out by a jury of all representatives of Pan-Adria Network. The shortlisted projects will be invited to present their work via ZOOM with the Pan-Adria Network jury on Wednesday, 8 March 2023.
Candidates will be informed of the selection results by 10 March 2023 at the latest.
Katja Gabrijelčič, email@example.com
Pan-Adria aims to:
– Enable contemporary performing practices greater visibility and consolidate their position in the wider socio-cultural environment
– Strengthen dialogue and cooperation between the organizations and artists in the region
– Offer co-production conditions for the creation and presentation of an emerging full-evening performance on partner stages
Pan-Adria regional partners are:
EN-KNAP Productions (Španski Borci Cultural Center) from Ljubljana,
Slovene National Theatre from Nova Gorica,
Moment from Maribor,
Croatian Cultural Center from Rijeka,
The Zagreb Youth Theater (Zagreb Dance Center) from Zagreb,
Mediterranean Dance Center from San Vincenti
and ArtistiAssociati from Gorizia.
Financial support: Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia, Ministry of Public Administration of the Republic of Slovenia within the platform Neodvisni, City of Ljubljana – Department of Culture, City of Maribor – Department of Culture, City of Nova Gorica – Department of Culture, Ministry of Culture and Media of the Republic of Croatia, City of Zagreb- City Office for Culture, International Relations and Civil Society, Region of Istria, Ministry of Culture of the Italian Republic, Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, GO! 2025 Nova Gorica – Gorizia European capital of culture, City of Gorizia, Fondazione CaRiGo