The project of drama theatre, puppets, objects and video technology.
The project on the boundaries of drama and performance, puppets and theatre of objects, reality and illusion.
The project for youth and adults.
Winners are confident. Winners are passionate. Winners appreciate themselves. Winners know what they want and how to achieve it. Winners never quit. Winners are disciplined. Winners don’t wait for perfect conditions. Winners know that the biggest risk is not taking a risk. Winners compare themselves only to themselves. Winners don’t need anyone’s approval. Winners are healthy and they eat healthy. Winners are nicely built and have beautiful, solid, compact butts. Winners have partners. With beautiful, solid, compact butts. Winners have sex. Passionate sex. A lot. Also many friends. Winners are loved. Winners love life. And life loves them. There are not many winners. Winners are very few. Winners win.
The performance is a collective work of the group.
Awards and festivals
- Slovene National Theatre Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia, 2020
- The Grünschnabel award at the Figura Theaterfestival in Baden, Switzerland, 2018
- The Award for using contemporary technology in puppet animation at the »Puppet is a Human too« Festival in Warsaw, Poland, 2018
- International festival Lutke, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2018
- International festival Figurentheater, Wels, Avstrija, 2018
- Festival Lutkokaz, Osijek, Croatia, 2018
- 9th Biennial of Puppetry Artists of Slovenia, Maribor, Slovenia, 2017
Zala Ana Štiglic
Set and visual designers:
Monika Pocrnjić and Toni Soprano
Mojmir Ferenc, Matjaž Capi Capuder and Drago Pšunder
16 December 2016, Intimate Stage GT22, Maribor
the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia and the City Municipality of Maribor